Bird & Bird Video Interview

Amelie

Jan 13, 2021
I've just completed the Bird & Bird video interview for this cycle. These were my questions (no commercial awareness ones):
1. Why do you want to pursue a career in commercial law?
2. What made a piece of work you created high quality?
3. What technological innovation would you introduce to make a daily task more efficient?
4. How would people who have worked with you describe you?
Hope this helps!

kaykay

Standard Member
Jan 9, 2022
Hello, I was wondering if anyone is in the current cycle and completed the video interview. What were the nature of the questions or any other insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

NaimK

Valued Member
May 6, 2019
Hello, I was wondering if anyone is in the current cycle and completed the video interview. What were the nature of the questions or any other insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

I second this. Has anyone done the Bird & Bird VI recently and knows about the structure or type of questions that came up?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.