Bonjour from France :)

Emilia Hdsn.

• Aug 3, 2021
    Hi everyone,

My name is Emilia, i am a french native (born in Paris) but have lived in the UK for 5 years now.

One thing about me? I love "Mamma mia" and can watch it 10 times, and i hate cheese (i know a french that hate cheese is horrible don't kill me ahah).

Apart from that, i graduated last year with a double degree in English law and French law at the University of Westminster and will graduate soon in my LLM of International Business Law at QMUL.

My experience: they mainly stem from Paris, i worked as an inhouse-legal intern in a Credit Insurance Company and then was an IP and Corporate M&A paralegal in International law firms in Paris. The reason why i applied to TCLA was to enhance my understanding of expectations of recruiters in written applications, interviews but also because i feel like this group seems very supportive and i love that!

But anyway, i am very happy to be in this group and looking forward to interacting with some of you. :)

Last edited:

Dheepa

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Future Trainee
    TCLA Moderator
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Hi Emilia, great to have you here and hope you find the resources useful! We like to think we're very supportive too so hopefully that is your experience as well! :)

• Love
    Reactions: Emilia Hdsn.

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi everyone,

My name is Emilia, i am a french native (born in Paris) but have lived in the UK for 5 years now.

One thing about me? I love "Mamma mia" and can watch it 10 times, and i hate cheese (i know a french that hate cheese is horrible don't kill me ahah).

Apart from that, i graduated last year with a double degree in English law and French law at the University of Westminster and will graduate soon in my LLM of International Business Law at QMUL.

My experience: they mainly stem from Paris, i worked as an inhouse-legal intern in a Credit Insurance Company and then was an IP and Corporate M&A paralegal in International law firms in Paris. The reason why i applied to TCLA was to enhance my understanding of expectations of recruiters in written applications, interviews but also because i feel like this group seems very supportive and i love that!

But anyway, i am very happy to be in this group and looking forward to interacting with some of you. :)
    What a lovely introduction - welcome to the forum Emilia!

Reactions: Emilia Hdsn.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.