Boodle Hatfield Interview for Vac Scheme

Jacob Miller

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
  • Feb 15, 2020
    Does anyone have any tips for a vacation scheme interview with Boodle Hatfield?
    One of Boodle's more unique points is that it's very well-known for UHNW private clients, I would definitely look to incorporate this on some level.

In any event, I'm unsure what structure an AC with the firm will take but I would consider looking over the AC-orientated articles I've written in recent weeks :)

• ℹ️
    Reactions: ellwilsen

jessie5681

Feb 10, 2021
    One of Boodle's more unique points is that it's very well-known for UHNW private clients, I would definitely look to incorporate this on some level.

In any event, I'm unsure what structure an AC with the firm will take but I would consider looking over the AC-orientated articles I've written in recent weeks :)
    Hi Jacob,

Can I just say thank you so much! I've been reading so many of your posts recently and they are just so helpful. Thank you for everything you do and taking the time to respond to my post.

Can I ask what you mean by incorporating UHNW private clients? There is no AC for this firm, only a skype interview with the head of GR!

Thank you!!!

• 🤝
    Reactions: Daniel Boden

Jacob Miller

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
  • Feb 15, 2020
    Hi Jacob,

Can I just say thank you so much! I've been reading so many of your posts recently and they are just so helpful. Thank you for everything you do and taking the time to respond to my post.

Can I ask what you mean by incorporating UHNW private clients? There is no AC for this firm, only a skype interview with the head of GR!

Thank you!!!
    Sorry, should've made that clear! Ultra high net worth individuals.

I really appreciate your kind words, by the way. Feedback like this is massively appreciated and means a huge amount to me!

• 🤝
    Reactions: Daniel Boden

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.