BPP GDL

anulciak7

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Hi everyone!

My name is Anna I am an online distance learning student (for now before moving to London) at the BPP doing my GDL. I am feeling quite lonely in all this process and wanted to ask if there are more students doing this or if you are a student there and know perhaps if there are any groups on social media for the GDL students at the BPP?
Thanks so much! :)

• 🤝
Reactions: Mia97 and Jaysen

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Hi Anna,

I’m not studying until next year but maybe posting into the main thread ‘Hearing back from law firms’ might mean a few more BPP students see your post? Sorry I can’t be of more help but I think it would be really lovely if there were some groups, even if they started through here so that people have others to chat and talk to about their studies :)

Reactions: anulciak7

J32

Valued Member
Future Trainee
Apr 4, 2019
Hi everyone!

My name is Anna I am an online distance learning student (for now before moving to London) at the BPP doing my GDL. I am feeling quite lonely in all this process and wanted to ask if there are more students doing this or if you are a student there and know perhaps if there are any groups on social media for the GDL students at the BPP?
Thanks so much! :)

Hi Anna, I'm doing the GDL at BPP too but in person :) There's no common social media group but I can keep you in the loop! Feel free to PM me

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.