BPP SQE September 2023 start dates

kmo20

Legendary Member
Jan 20, 2023
Hi has anyone noticed that the fees have increased for the academic year 23/24 for the masters conversion? Was anyone notified about this by the university? Thanks :)

cindyqal

Feb 27, 2023
Hi, I am due to start the SQE with BPP in September 2023. I wondered if anyone studying the SQE from September 2022 could give me an idea of term dates?
Hi, I'm also due to start September (next week haha!) and actually had the exact same question. I was wondering if you ever found out when the term dates are? I'm an international student with visa restrictions so I'm particularly interested in knowing when our non-teaching dates/breaks are so that I could work. :)

Reactions: kmo20

cmcdumas

Dec 3, 2023
Hi I'm due to start the CCP SQE at BPP in 2024. For those who started this past September, please could you share term dates? It would be very helpful for planning ahead. Thanks in advance!

cmcdumas

Dec 3, 2023
Hi I'm due to start the CCP SQE at BPP in 2024. For those who started this past September, please could you share term dates? It would be very helpful for planning ahead. Thanks in advance!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.