Brown Rudnick

George Maxwell

Administrator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer 50
Oct 25, 2021
Hey @exl!

Welcome to the forum! It is great to have you join the community.

I know that your post was a few days ago, so I know that it is possible that you have heard back already! Just in case you have not done this already, have you had a look through the forum's existing content for any updates/news?

The search bar is in the top right of the screen if you are on a laptop. It can be a quick way to find useful relevant content/updates and other users who have posted about a particular topic. For example, there are a few users (who you could PM directly) who pop up using the search "Brown Rudnick".

In any case, I am sure other you will get some replies on here soon too, but in the meantime this might be helpful.

Let me know if that helps 🙌

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.