Can I apply for both winter and summer vacation schemes at White & Case?

karolina.pan

Premium Member
Sep 1, 2022
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows whether we can apply for both the winter and summer vac schemes at white & case. Some firms state that you can only do 1 application per cycle whereas white & case doesn't so I was wondering whether that means you can apply for both. The only thing I found is that they allow candidates to apply for a vacation scheme as well as directly for a TC.

stone’sthrow

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Nov 9, 2019
    I'm not sure 100% but I think you can only make an application once for vacation schemes literally just based on the fact that they make you put the order of when you'd want your scheme to be on the form ie. 'Preferences 1: winter, 2: spring, 3: summer' so I'm assuming that means you can only apply once for a vac scheme? And if you prioritise one they don't have spaces for then they offer you a place on another.
    I'm just guessing though.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.