Charles Russell Speechlys Application Question

salm2408

Oct 13, 2019
" You have just stepped into an elevator with the managing partner of Charles Russell Speechlys. What three key points would you want them to know about you and why?" 200 words

Considering that I have already answered questions regarding why I want to be a solicitor and what areas of law am I interested in and the achievement I am most proud of, what points could be raised here?

Thank you!!

Matt_96

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
  • Dec 15, 2018
    Since it hasn't been asked already, this reads to me like a question about what qualities you can bring to the role. Just choose three skills you have developed throughout your life/work experience and explain how they would be beneficial to being a solicitor.

Reactions: salm2408

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.