Clifford Chance - Assessment Day - Training Contract

FutureCity

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Dec 23, 2018
Hey,

Was wondering if anyone had heard back from Clifford Chance for a Training Contract (especially for Middle East).

When should I expect to potentially hear back for the assessment center date/interview?

Best,
S

Salma

Legendary Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hey,

Was wondering if anyone had heard back from Clifford Chance for a Training Contract (especially for Middle East).

When should I expect to potentially hear back for the assessment center date/interview?

Best,
S

Hey!

CC, has helpfully (and for ease) published expected AC dates on their website for TC hopefuls here (https://careers.cliffordchance.com/london/what-we-offer/training-contract.html). I am not too sure if this is similar for the Middle East TC but, a good starting point. You could possibly reach out to future trainees on LinkedIn and ask them aswell?

I hope this helps.

Reactions: FutureCity

J Wu

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2018
On the student room forum, one person has received a TC AC and a lot of people have updated portals but no email (I don't have any news regarding the Middle East TC though sorry)

Reactions: FutureCity

FutureCity

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Dec 23, 2018
On the student room forum, one person has received a TC AC and a lot of people have updated portals but no email (I don't have any news regarding the Middle East TC though sorry)

I checked TSR, (such a cluster of emotions haha), turns out the person who got invited to the AC had applied for a VS and not a TC. There's also all this commotion about getting an "update" on your application portal and an email that was sent out saying results will be released on the 14th (some got it while others didn't).

Do you think any of this has any bearing? Thanks

Mamie

Jan 19, 2019
Hi Seyed,

Over the past week or two I have seen multiple statuses on LinkedIn about successful TC applications so there's definitely a spur of activity now.

Good luck!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.