Clifford Chance Middle East Summer Vacation Scheme

Future City Lawyer

Standard Member
Mar 3, 2023
Hi, I was just about to post the same question.

I understand the deadline to complete the video link is 13th April (Thursday). Most other firms from what I have researched usually give successful applicants 5-7 days to complete.

On this basis I'm assuming we have been unsuccessful, perhaps someone else may have better insight and give us hope.

Reactions: SS21

itsme_kk

Standard Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Apr 24, 2022
Hey - congrats to you too!

Yes, I was also a bit confused as to when to reply re slots - but, as they do not mention any deadline, I decided to reply once I submit the VI. I thought that anyways they won’t start to schedule anything until they watch the VI :) But I am sure there is no harm if you want to submit it before the VI.

Reactions: SS21

Future City Lawyer

Standard Member
Mar 3, 2023
I have a 6 day essay, due Tuesday.

I'm planning on doing my interview either tomorrow or Saturday.

Today I received a reminder link.

Do you think it looks bad that I haven't done it straight away? I'm assuming there's a deadline for a reason.

SS21

Distinguished Member
Oct 17, 2022
I have a 6 day essay, due Tuesday.

I'm planning on doing my interview either tomorrow or Saturday.

Today I received a reminder link.

Do you think it looks bad that I haven't done it straight away? I'm assuming there's a deadline for a reason.
I got the reminder as well - I think it’s just an automatic thing they send to everyone who hasn’t done it yet to ensure the mail didn’t get lost in your inbox or something.

I don’t think it will reflect badly on you (or me) - like you said there is a deadline for a reason.

Reactions: Future City Lawyer

Future_lawyer_somewhere

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jun 4, 2019
Has anyone heard back post VI? I know some rejections went out last week - but I got an email saying I’d hear back 26th and then the 28th (for interviews starting 1st) but no confirmation if I’ll be allocated a slot or anything

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.