Clifford Chance - Watson Glaser

Elizas

Feb 13, 2023
Hello. I received a rejection from Clifford Chance's spark scheme today, based on the Watson Glaser exam I took yesterday.

I am reaching out to investigate, did anyone feel there was something wrong with the test? I ran out of time so though in the first two sections, I scored 80-90%, overall my results say I did not complete 12 questions. I don't think that's right. I was on the last section and thought I had only two q's remaining when I was cut off.

The whole thing was very bizarre. Did anyone else have a problem? Clearly I don't want to write to graduate recruitment with my suspicions if it was 'all in my head.'

It seems very strange that their practice tests are 50 minutes long, but the actual test allows only 30 minutes. All 40 questions. It was moving so so quickly compared to the heaps of practice tests I've undertaken.

Thanks all. Good luck in this recruitment cycle.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.