Clyde & Co assessment centre HELP

Mohammadz

Star Member
Premium Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hi everyone,

I've invited to Clyde & Co's assessment centre at the end of June and I would be grateful if any of you could share any tips/advice on how best to prepare for it. I am still not sure what the format of the AC will be, but am keen to start preparing for it as soon as possible.

Feel free to share anything that might be useful.
Thanks,
Mohammad

Alison C

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Forum Winner
  • Nov 27, 2019
    Hi everyone,

I've invited to Clyde & Co's assessment centre at the end of June and I would be grateful if any of you could share any tips/advice on how best to prepare for it. I am still not sure what the format of the AC will be, but am keen to start preparing for it as soon as possible.

Feel free to share anything that might be useful.
    Thanks,
    Mohammad
    Hi Mohammad

@JM1998, who is a future trainee there, was helpful to me prior to my AC. Perhaps drop them a message?

I'd say it's the usual stuff, just be sure you understand the clients and how current world issues may be affecting them.

Congrats and good luck!

Reactions: Jessica Booker

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.