Clyde & Co Paralegal Academy

lawhk16

Mar 6, 2023
I also completed the VI beginning of April and haven't heard back. I did email the graduate team at the end of May and they said they're still reviewing applications and will give a response when they have one

Bahjaadan

Standard Member
Oct 29, 2023
Hi, I did my VI on the 19th April. Haven't heard anything back yet, what about you?
Hi, I have a VI on Tuesday, can you please let me know how it went for you (I know it was some time ago) but the practice assessment they have provided has not been helpful. Could you please provide details on the types of questions asked and the overall number of questions? Was it a strength-based or situational judgement interview? Your insights would be greatly appreciated

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.