Clyde&Co video assessment

Bahjaadan

Standard Member
Oct 29, 2023
Hi,

Can anyone who applied to Clyde & Co and completed their online video assessment share their experience? I found the tips and practice assessment provided by Clyde & Co to be less challenging than expected. Could you please provide details on the types of questions asked and the overall number of questions asked in the video interview? Your insights would be greatly appreciated!

Amy Lucy

Star Member
Dec 26, 2023
From what i remember , the assessment was not something you could really prep for in my opinion. It was more of the STJ style questions, where you are tested on how you are as a team member, your team ethic, etc. The questions are scenario based (at least they were for me). Best way to go about this is be honest and really imagine if you were actually in that situation what you would do if that makes sense.

plsletmein

Standard Member
Nov 22, 2023
From what i remember , the assessment was not something you could really prep for in my opinion. It was more of the STJ style questions, where you are tested on how you are as a team member, your team ethic, etc. The questions are scenario based (at least they were for me). Best way to go about this is be honest and really imagine if you were actually in that situation what you would do if that makes sense.
Hi! How long do you get to prepare for the video interview Q’s and are they at the end of the test? :)

Amy Lucy

Star Member
Dec 26, 2023
They are kind of dotted throughout the test. I can't really remember how long I prepped (I think it was honestly not long at all, maybe around 30mins - 1 hour). Honestly, i think for this test it's kind of impossible to prep because the questions are very hypothetical and require an authentic, logical answer.

Reactions: plsletmein

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.