Clyde & Co. Video Interview

kshama

Oct 9, 2020
I have a Clyde & Co video assessment due on Sunday. However, Instructions from the Cappfinity preparation hub haven’t revealed much other than 2 practice assessments that were very easy and, thus, not an accurate reflection of what will come up. Any advice, past experiences &/or sources for practice would be greatly appreciated; thanks!

• 🤝
Reactions: JusticeJo and barbara

hulsef123

Jan 7, 2023
The link below has some useful advice, "short video assessment to answer a number of questions about why you’d like to join our firm, and this programme in particular. We’ll also want to know about your commercial awareness"

I have mine due early next week so I would be interested to see how you get on. Good Luck!

Reactions: AvniD and HLL

Fae2022

Gold Member
Premium Member
Dec 2, 2022
I have a Clyde & Co video assessment due on Sunday. However, Instructions from the Cappfinity preparation hub haven’t revealed much other than 2 practice assessments that were very easy and, thus, not an accurate reflection of what will come up. Any advice, past experiences &/or sources for practice would be greatly appreciated; thanks!
Hi, hope the assessment went well for you!

Could you provide any tips as mine is due tomorrow and I have no idea what to expect!

• 🤝
Reactions: AvniD and nanook133

taetae

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
I just got invited to complete the digital assessment for the Dubai TC. Any advice? Can someone detail the type of questions you get and how many? As well as the prep time and answer time please?

Reactions: Sipha

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.