Clyde & Co VS Eligibility Question

LJ

Distinguished Member
Oct 17, 2022
Hi all,

I'm looking to apply for the Clyde & Co VS, however, their site is contradictory on eligibility. It states that it is open for penultimate law students (which I am) but also states you must be eligible to start the SQE prep course in September 2023 (only final-year law students would be able to do this?).

Does anybody know which is correct?

Many thanks!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi all,

I'm looking to apply for the Clyde & Co VS, however, their site is contradictory on eligibility. It states that it is open for penultimate law students (which I am) but also states you must be eligible to start the SQE prep course in September 2023 (only final-year law students would be able to do this?).

Many thanks!
I wonder if they didn't update the last part from last year and haven't changed the 2023 to 2024. I would email the GR team to check though.

Reactions: LJ
D

Deleted member 24543

Hi all,

Many thanks!
Hiya! Was wondering if you've got any updates on this? Planning to apply as well but on the website it says we must be eligible to commence the SQE in the summer of 2024 to begin the 2024 August TC? I'm a penultimate year law student too!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.