CMA assessment centre

Kbrandnew

Jan 23, 2024
Hii,
I was not sure where to put this post, but I was wondering if anyone happens to have interviewed with the CMA. I was fed up with law firm applications and applied to the CMA's Legal Intern position on a whim and have been invited for an interview?!
If anyone has interviewed with them before or has any tips, I would be eternally grateful. Their process is pretty much the same as law firms; a written assessment, presentation and final panel interview.
Any general tips on the above exercises are also welcome! :)

lucietang

Feb 29, 2024
Hi Andrew! I was wondering if you managed to get any tips? I can't find anything elsewhere. I'm particularly worried about the written assessment because I have no idea what to expect. Thanks! Good luck.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.