CMS Academy Video Interview

charotts1708

Oct 23, 2020
Hello!

Just thought I would make a post to see if anyone had any insight into the CMS Video Interview and what to expect? I am currently trying to prep around why this firm questions, alongside general situational and competency questions, but if anybody has any direction as to what sort of questions they ask I would appreciate it.

Thank you! :)

charotts1708

Oct 23, 2020

H48

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
Hi, does anyone have any tips for approaching the situational judgement questions for the CMS video interview? I'm finding it quite hard to prepare for as they're not as predictable as competency or motivational questions. It's also much harder to cover all elements of the question in the minute they give you!

IntrepidL

Legendary Member
Jul 29, 2018
Hi, does anyone have any tips for approaching the situational judgement questions for the CMS video interview? I'm finding it quite hard to prepare for as they're not as predictable as competency or motivational questions. It's also much harder to cover all elements of the question in the minute they give you!
Hi @Hannah48, I am linking @Jacob Miller's answer to situational judgement questions which I found extremely useful in helping me answer SJT questions - https://www.thecorporatelawacademy....-new-tcla-team-members.2911/page-7#post-48871 :)

I have also used the 'communicate, manage time and delegate' outline in my responses :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.