Commercial Awareness Radio Show Mondays 8-9pm

kokothemagicdragon

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 23, 2021
    Hi All!

Hope you are well. I just wanted to advertise a radio show my two uni friends (both final year law students - one being a future W&C trainee) are starting today called Talks & Tunes. Its from 8-9pm and essentially plays music from a specific decade (today is the 1960s (Hendrix, Beatles, Cream, Etta James)) and between each song they report on a piece of commercial news. Finally, for the last 15 minutes they discuss a commercial topic (either between them or with a university professor). Today they'll be speaking about the article Will slowing UK wage growth lead to early rate cuts?

Could help you further develop your commercial awareness and expand your music taste! Either way just wanted to share this and hope it doesn't break any sub rules.

Listen tonight here from 8-9pm UK time.

• 🤝
    Reactions: Jaysen and I’m_Batman

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.