Commercial Awareness Video Updates

Maddie R

Esteemed Member
Jan 10, 2019
Hi Guys!!

When prepping for applications and interviews I realised there aren't many videos online about commercial awareness and the whole process - would this be something people would be interested in? I'm hoping to film a commercial awareness recap approx. once a fortnight. Just wanted to gauge interest on here and to find out if there was anything specific anyone hoped to see!

(I am by no means an expert at all on this, however I enjoy learning from videos so I thought I'd help put what knowledge I have to good use!)

I'm very nervous posting this so please be nice:rolleyes:

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Hi Guys!!

When prepping for applications and interviews I realised there aren't many videos online about commercial awareness and the whole process - would this be something people would be interested in? I'm hoping to film a commercial awareness recap approx. once a fortnight. Just wanted to gauge interest on here and to find out if there was anything specific anyone hoped to see!

(I am by no means an expert at all on this, however I enjoy learning from videos so I thought I'd help put what knowledge I have to good use!)

I'm very nervous posting this so please be nice:rolleyes:
    Agree with @Jaysen - think this is a great idea Madison! I'm sure people will find this really helpful :)

Reactions: Maddie R

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.