Commercial news story - Trowers and Hamlins application

Zayn

• Nov 13, 2019
    Hi everyone

I am looking to apply at Trowers and Hamlins vacation scheme this year. In terms of commercial story, I am thinking to use 'WeWork' story. The reason why I want to use this story in my application is that T&H largely operates in the property market and this story relates to the Real property. The difficulty, however, is that I don't know how to use this story in my answer. I need to describe this story in a way that it relates to the firm and my application. Please, can you help? Alternately could you suggest any other commercial stories that could be used to apply for a vacation scheme? Thank you so much in advance
    Zayn

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.