Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi All,

Just something I wanted to flag up, so I can feel a little less guilty!

I'm completely floored at the moment and it's quite a challenge to respond to the number of messages I receive. So I can make this more efficient:
    • If you have a general question you wanted to ask me, please could you tag me in a forum thread rather than sending me a private message or contacting me via LinkedIn.
    • If your issue is sensitive, please could you email your question to [email protected].
    • If you have a question to do with your premium membership, please could you email me at [email protected].
    • I do our application reviews in the evenings, so if you're waiting on one back, you'll likely receive it back between 5-10pm. If you haven't heard by then, please feel free to drop me an email (but you should have!).
    If it's a particularly pressing issue and I haven't got back to you yet, please feel free to send me a follow-up email. If I haven't responded yet, I promise it's not personal!

Best,
    Jaysen

Last edited:

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi All,

Just a heads up - I'll still be doing application reviews during the Christmas/New Year period (aside from Christmas day!).

By way of reminder, premium members can submit their applications at the bottom of this page: https://www.thecorporatelawacademy.com/application-review-2/. Standard reviews will be returned in three working days, whereas fast-track reviews will be returned in one working day.

Best,

Jaysen

• 🤝
    Reactions: S30 and Daniel Boden

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.