Contact during the Christmas period

Discussion in 'Welcome to The Corporate Law Academy' started by Jaysen, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Jaysen

Jaysen Legendary Member
    Staff Member

TCLA Credits:
    Hi All,

Just something I wanted to flag up, so I can feel a little less guilty!

I'm completely floored at the moment and it's quite a challenge to respond to the number of messages I receive. So I can make this more efficient:
    • If you have a general question you wanted to ask me, please could you tag me in a forum thread rather than sending me a private message or contacting me via LinkedIn.
    • If your issue is sensitive, please could you email your question to admin@thecorporatelawacademy.com.
    • If you have a question to do with your premium membership, please could you email me at applicationreview@thecorporatelawacademy.com.
    • I do our application reviews in the evenings, so if you're waiting on one back, you'll likely receive it back between 5-10pm. If you haven't heard by then, please feel free to drop me an email (but you should have!).
    If it's a particularly pressing issue and I haven't got back to you yet, please feel free to send me a follow-up email. If I haven't responded yet, I promise it's not personal!

Best,
    Jaysen

#1 Jaysen, Nov 22, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 13