DAC Beachcroft application question?

AI

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hi,

I am currently in the process of applying to the DAC Beachcroft TC 2025 and one of the questions is as follows: "How will you apply your experiences so far to make you stand out as a trainee at DACB?". Is that essentially asking what skills you have gained from your experiences and how that would be helpful as a trainee at DACB. For example, could I discuss how x experience gave me creative problem-solving skills and then link that to the role of a trainee?

If anyone has any advice on what the question is asking it would be much appreciated.

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
Hi,

I am currently in the process of applying to the DAC Beachcroft TC 2025 and one of the questions is as follows: "How will you apply your experiences so far to make you stand out as a trainee at DACB?". Is that essentially asking what skills you have gained from your experiences and how that would be helpful as a trainee at DACB. For example, could I discuss how x experience gave me creative problem-solving skills and then link that to the role of a trainee?

If anyone has any advice on what the question is asking it would be much appreciated.
HI @Aminah I !

I think your approach is reasonable! Ensuring that you reference an experience ➡️ where you were able to develop a skill/quality or learn a lesson that ➡️ translates to standing out as a trainee at the firm (this is a good place to bring in the firm values, trainee competencies etc.) is important.

Let us know how you get on!

AI

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
HI @Aminah I !

I think your approach is reasonable! Ensuring that you reference an experience ➡️ where you were able to develop a skill/quality or learn a lesson that ➡️ translates to standing out as a trainee at the firm (this is a good place to bring in the firm values, trainee competencies etc.) is important.

Let us know how you get on!
Great! Thank you!

Reactions: AvniD

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.