DAC Beachcroft Video Interview/Assessment Centre

Jan 22, 2021
Hi Guys,

Would anyone be able to give me some info/tips in relation to DAC Beachcroft's online interview or assessment centres?

This is my first time applying, so any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

PK

Standard Member
Future Trainee
Junior Lawyer 29
Jun 1, 2020
Hi Guys,

Would anyone be able to give me some info/tips in relation to DAC Beachcroft's online interview or assessment centres?

This is my first time applying, so any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Hey,

I'm able to help.

When I did the video interview, there were 4 questions covering my justifications for a career in law, reasons for applying to the firm, a competency on innovation & issues/challenges likely to affect the industry over the next few years.

The AC started with advising a fictitious client- my advice is to focus on both business points & the legal aspects & group them into the short & long term.
Next, there was an informal chat with current trainees - engage with them & ask questions on things you would like to know about the firm & the work they do. I'd also note down their points which you can add to your answers during the partner interview.

Partner/HR Interview- Prepare for the most popular questions like why law, why the firm, the future of the legal industry, what clients look for in their legal representation, role models. Also prepare for competencies on innovation, problem solving, adaptability, leadership, collaboration.

Hope this helps & all the best :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.