DAC Beachcroft

D95

Valued Member
Premium Member
Sep 17, 2019
This year, DAC Beachcroft has only one question in its application form which asks the candidates to tell in no more than 500 words why they they are applying to this firm.

Can anyone advise what would be the best way to structure the answer? Although I am always relieved to see short applications, this is probably too short to my liking. I guess that my answer should strictly focus on my motivations to apply to DAC Beachcroft together with the links to my up-to-date experience, but feedback/insight/advice would be much appreciated!

Last edited:

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    This year, DAC Beachcroft has only one question in its application form which asks the candidates to tell in no more than 500 words why they they are applying to this firm.

Can anyone advise what would be the best way to structure the answer? Although I am always relieved to see short applications, this is probably too short to my liking. I guess is that my answer should strictly focus on my motivations to apply to DAC Beachcroft together with the links to my up-to-date experience, but feedback/insight/advice would be much appreciated!

There's no one way to tackle this answer but your approach sounds great and is probably what I'd do i.e. pick a few specific reasons and really develop why that interests me (tying it back to my experiences where relevant).

• 🤝
    Reactions: D95

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.