Dechert VI/written exercise

George Maxwell

Administrator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer 50
Oct 25, 2021
Hi @FAH99,

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations too for being progressed past the application stage 🥳 🥳 that's awesome news! It is great to know that you feel comfortable asking the community for help (it is a fantastic place to start!).

I am unfamiliar with Dechert's recruitment process. Just so I have understood correctly, they have invited you to complete a (pre-recorded) VI and a written exercise? I will post some links when I am sure I understand the position you are in 💪

Looking forward to hearing from you!

FAH99

Standard Member
Premium Member
Feb 3, 2022
Hi @FAH99,

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations too for being progressed past the application stage 🥳 🥳 that's awesome news! It is great to know that you feel comfortable asking the community for help (it is a great place to start!).

I am unfamiliar with Dechert's recruitment process. Just so I have understood correctly, they have invited you to complete a (pre-recorded) VI and a written exercise? I will post some links when I am sure I understand the position you are in 💪

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Hi George,
Thank you, glad to be here! The advice posted on the forum really helped me out😊 Yes, a pre-recorded VI interview and written exercise. Thank you so much, I appreciate it!

Reactions: George Maxwell

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.