Developing commercial awareness

rurumickely

Jan 27, 2019
Is anyone aware of some good sources for keeping commercially aware? The tend to read the FT and maintain a general awareness of what's in the news commercially, socially, and politically, but it feels quite piecemeal if I'm honest.

Would be particularly interested in anything focused on general corporate and M&A news, the technology industry, real estate, and possibly energy too?

Also, any good sources for being on top of the private client and tax practice areas?
Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate

Last edited:
Reactions: v123

Salma

Legendary Member
Feb 28, 2018
Is anyone aware of some good sources for keeping commercially aware? The tend to read the FT and maintain a general awareness of what's in the news commercially, socially, and politically, but it feels quite piecemeal if I'm honest.

Would be particularly interested in anything focused on general corporate and M&A news, the technology industry, real estate, and possibly energy too?

Also, any good sources for being on top of the private client and tax practice areas?

This thread might help -https://www.thecorporatelawacademy....awareness-recommended-reading-start-here.697/

v123

Valued Member
Jan 16, 2019
I love reading Finimize- it condenses news stories and sends them to you via email. I also find the Bright network to be extremely useful. They send out monthly commercial awareness newsletters which discuss the top stories of the month and what they mean for various stakeholders/firms. So I would recommend signing up to that! You can also sign up to receive alerts on various/specific sectors with individual law firms. For example, I did this with Dechert and find them very useful :)

Hope that helps!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.