Do Graduate Recruitment sit in on interviews done virtually?

pinnip

Oct 27, 2020
Hello.

I had an interview with a firm that usually has a member of graduate recruitment taking notes in the room when they do in person interviews. Due to covid my interview was online. The call was set up by a member of Grad Rec. Will they have silently been in the background/able to watch the interview?

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hello.

I had an interview with a firm that usually has a member of graduate recruitment taking notes in the room when they do in person interviews. Due to covid my interview was online. The call was set up by a member of Grad Rec. Will they have silently been in the background/able to watch the interview?

They probably would have told you if this was the case either ahead of the interview or at the start. What platform was the interview on? If Zoom, you would have been able to see the total number of participants.

Reactions: pinnip

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.