Does anyone have contact(s) with Curtis's GR (Sophie Joy Zoghbi)?

futuretrainee202X

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2022
Hi, as the title states, I am looking to gather more information about this firm. Ideally, I would like to have a direct conversation with the Deputy Office Manager, Sophia, as she has sat in this role for quite some time. I am unable to find her contact details on the website, and I have a feeling that the trainee recruitment email is not actively monitored. I am also reaching out to people in the firm in other ways as well but thought to post here, just in case.

Tagging in @Jaysen and @Jessica Booker for visibility. Thank you all in advance!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
I don’t have any connections at that firm, so won’t be able to help on this.

I would stress that sometimes getting hold of people in these positions can be quite difficult and you at find more luck with connecting with those who are currently training at the firm or have recently qualified.

Reactions: futuretrainee202X

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.