Fieldfisher AC

acheampong29

Standard Member
May 5, 2022
Hi all

I've been invited to the Assessment Centre stage for Fieldfisher. The criteria for the assessment is:

An individual case study exercise (I suspect the case study will require either a PESTLE/SWOT analysis, which I have done before with Stephenson Harwood)
A team-based exercise and; (I have never done a team-based exercise before and I am unsure how to approach this)
An interview with one of our fee-earners (I am unsure if this is the Partner interview for the last stage, or if the Partner Interview is separate from this. I will treat it as though this is the Partner interview, as this is what they did at Stephenson Harwood)

Does anyone have any experience with the case study exercises used by Fieldfisher? I would imagine it would be a scenario, applying SWOT and advising a client, or applying PESTLE and advising a client.

Furthermore, any guidance on the team-based exercise is much appreciated! Thank you so much :)

Reactions: FHKCL

vikbogat

Premium Member
Dec 18, 2021
Hi all

I've been invited to the Assessment Centre stage for Fieldfisher. The criteria for the assessment is:

An individual case study exercise (I suspect the case study will require either a PESTLE/SWOT analysis, which I have done before with Stephenson Harwood)
A team-based exercise and; (I have never done a team-based exercise before and I am unsure how to approach this)
An interview with one of our fee-earners (I am unsure if this is the Partner interview for the last stage, or if the Partner Interview is separate from this. I will treat it as though this is the Partner interview, as this is what they did at Stephenson Harwood)

Does anyone have any experience with the case study exercises used by Fieldfisher? I would imagine it would be a scenario, applying SWOT and advising a client, or applying PESTLE and advising a client.

Furthermore, any guidance on the team-based exercise is much appreciated! Thank you so much :)
Is this for VS or TC?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.