Fieldfisher AC

glaine

Premium Member
Feb 3, 2023
Hey, it was my first AC and in person interview. After watching some youtube videos there really were no surprises at all, you'll do just fine with some prep! I would recommend that you take your time during the interview as it is generally the same questions for everyone and some people in our group finished way earlier than others. Use the time you're given to your advantage.

Reactions: emiliasill

emiliasill

Sep 25, 2022
Hey, it was my first AC and in person interview. After watching some youtube videos there really were no surprises at all, you'll do just fine with some prep! I would recommend that you take your time during the interview as it is generally the same questions for everyone and some people in our group finished way earlier than others. Use the time you're given to your advantage.
Thank you!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.