Finding out when vac schemes are open?

Kablahc

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Winner
  • Aug 31, 2020
    Hi everyone :) First time poster so sorry if I'm posting in the wrong forum but I was wondering if there's any website (or place on here) that makes a consistent list of when vac scheme/TC applications are open, not just of the deadlines. Although I got a (cancelled) one last cycle I made the mistake of only applying for 5 or 6 so I never really learned how to check for other firms. I'm planning to apply for a lot more this cycle so I was wondering if there's a less tedious way than having to go through every firm's website individually every couple of days to make sure I get in early for the rolling ones! Thanks in advance :)

OB

Legendary Member
    2020 Community Winner
    Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    Hi everyone :) First time poster so sorry if I'm posting in the wrong forum but I was wondering if there's any website (or place on here) that makes a consistent list of when vac scheme/TC applications are open, not just of the deadlines. Although I got a (cancelled) one last cycle I made the mistake of only applying for 5 or 6 so I never really learned how to check for other firms. I'm planning to apply for a lot more this cycle so I was wondering if there's a less tedious way than having to go through every firm's website individually every couple of days to make sure I get in early for the rolling ones! Thanks in advance :)
    The only way this early in the game really is to list which firms you’d be interested in applying to and looking for their application openings. If you’re really interested in the firm, you’ll be on their websites a lot more in the future anyway!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.