First Year Open Days/Schemes - A list?

D

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Sep 11, 2018
Good morning all,

Having seen the great work that has been done on compiling the Winter Vacation Scheme list, I was wondering: Is there a First Year Open Day/Scheme equivalent? If not, I do not mind starting one. I have a list from some previous research that I had drawn up but it lacks the opening dates as it would seem that none have been announced yet.

I just wanted to check one had not been created already!

Thanks

• 🏆
Reactions: Jaysen

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Good morning all,

Having seen the great work that has been done on compiling the Winter Vacation Scheme list, I was wondering: Is there a First Year Open Day/Scheme equivalent? If not, I do not mind starting one. I have a list from some previous research that I had drawn up but it lacks the opening dates as it would seem that none have been announced yet.

I just wanted to check one had not been created already!

Thanks

Nope as far as I'm aware we don't have one. It would be fantastic if you could create one!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.