Free TCLA Premium Competition!

Nicole

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Feb 28, 2018
Free TCLA Premium Competition
Hi! To celebrate passing 650 forum members and the launch of TCLA Premium, we are giving away five one-month subscriptions to TCLA Premium.

What do I have to do to win?
Please answer the following question: "What is your best piece of advice for writing a successful vacation scheme or training contract application?" This could be something you wish you had known when you had started or maybe something you picked up from a law firm event.

Where should I post my advice?
Please post it as a comment to this thread:
https://www.thecorporatelawacademy.com/forum/threads/vac-scheme-application-advice.579/.

How much should I write?
That's up to you! But remember, we are judging based on quality not quantity.

When is the deadline?
The deadline is Friday, 5 October 2018 at 5pm. The prizes will be announced on Monday, 8 October 2018.

How will my answers be judged?

Each of our staff members (@Jaysen and me) and moderators (@Rufat, @Selma95 and @yanerlim) will pick one answer that they think is the best - so it is subjective!

Remind me, what do I get from TCLA Premium?

You get access to our best application resources:
  • Our application review service
  • Our business and legal news summaries
  • Our high-level application advice
  • Our commercial awareness analysis
  • Our AMA thread for quick advice on your applications
  • Our law firm insights
  • Our new case studies
  • Our private vacation scheme forum
... and more!

See the full list here: https://www.thecorporatelawacademy.com/forum/pember/membership-new

Am I still eligible if I already have a subscription to TCLA Premium?

Yes! We will add a free month onto your existing subscription.

I have more questions...
Please PM us at [email protected].

Last edited by a moderator:

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.