Free Webinar - Thursday 25 August 2022 - 5:30pm: Live Application Review: Learn From a Two-Time Offer Holder with 100+ Applications Reviewed!

Erin

Legendary Member
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Operations
Jul 13, 2022
Good Afternoon All,

I hope you're all having a wonderful Monday!

I am delighted to announce that we will be hosting another free webinar: "Live Application Review: Learn From a Two-Time Offer Holder with 100+ Applications Reviewed!"

Live Application Review​

Our first ever live application review - free and open to everyone! 🥳

Have you ever wondered what exactly law firms are looking for when reviewing your application? Which topics to focus on and topics you should avoid? The best way to make yourself stand out from the crowd?

This Thursday we'll be joined by @James Carrabino; a two time offer holder and TCLA Application Reviewer.

James will be reviewing and giving feedback on a law firm application live.

He will draw upon his experience reviewing a vast number of law firm applications whilst walking you through the review process itself.

Who is James?​

James is a Yale and Royal College of Music graduate!

During his application journey, James attended vacation schemes with Debevoise & Plimpton, Covington & Burling and Willkie Farr & Gallagher, and received direct training contract offers from Morgan, Lewis & Bockius and White & Case.

As an application reviewer for TCLA, James has reviewed over 100 applications for a variety of City firms.

James is also a community manager across our forums and has helpfully compiled an extremely thorough list of common application pitfalls, found here if you wish to look over before the live session!

You will learn...​

• How TCLA goes about reviewing applications to provide feedback that is as helpful as possible
  • What will make your own application stand out from the crowd
  • What is and is not 'fair game' to discuss in a law firm application (you may be surprised)
  • How to avoid common errors made by applicants
  • What law firms are really looking for in written applications

How to sign up?​

Simply register here and you will receive your Zoom link.

I have a question about applications...​

Ask them in this thread! We'll make sure we pass them onto James to discuss in the session.

We really look forward to seeing you Thursday at 5:30pm 👋

JusticeJo

Oct 7, 2021
Good Afternoon All,

I hope you're all having a wonderful Monday!

I am delighted to announce that we will be hosting another free webinar: "Live Application Review: Learn From a Two-Time Offer Holder with 100+ Applications Reviewed!"

Live Application Review​

Our first ever live application review - free and open to everyone! 🥳

Have you ever wondered what exactly law firms are looking for when reviewing your application? Which topics to focus on and topics you should avoid? The best way to make yourself stand out from the crowd?

This Thursday we'll be joined by @James Carrabino; a two time offer holder and TCLA Application Reviewer.

James will be reviewing and giving feedback on a law firm application live.

He will draw upon his experience reviewing a vast number of law firm applications whilst walking you through the review process itself.

Who is James?​

James is a Yale and Royal College of Music graduate!

During his application journey, James attended vacation schemes with Debevoise & Plimpton, Covington & Burling and Willkie Farr & Gallagher, and received direct training contract offers from Morgan, Lewis & Bockius and White & Case.

As an application reviewer for TCLA, James has reviewed over 100 applications for a variety of City firms.

James is also a community manager across our forums and has helpfully compiled an extremely thorough list of common application pitfalls, found here if you wish to look over before the live session!

You will learn...​

• How TCLA goes about reviewing applications to provide feedback that is as helpful as possible
  • What will make your own application stand out from the crowd
  • What is and is not 'fair game' to discuss in a law firm application (you may be surprised)
  • How to avoid common errors made by applicants
  • What law firms are really looking for in written applications

How to sign up?​

Simply register here and you will receive your Zoom link.

I have a question about applications...​

Ask them in this thread! We'll make sure we pass them onto James to discuss in the session.

We really look forward to seeing you Thursday at 5:30pm 👋
I am looking forward to this webinar! A kind thanks for being free as well!

• 🤝
Reactions: Erin and Jessica Booker

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.