Freshfields TC app

Miki3999

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • Jun 2, 2019
    Hi, just a quick question. I've finished writing my PS for Freshfields and it looks decent. However, I have gone a bit over the word limit and I was wondering whether I could refer to the firm in the personal statement as "freshfields" and not mention their full name each time, as it is a waste of words. What do you think?

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Hi, just a quick question. I've finished writing my PS for Freshfields and it looks decent. However, I have gone a bit over the word limit and I was wondering whether I could refer to the firm in the personal statement as "freshfields" and not mention their full name each time, as it is a waste of words. What do you think?

Freshfields is fine throughout - even they rarely refer to themselves as their full name. Even their graduate marketing relies on a shortened “Freshfields” logo so you really don’t have to use FBD in full at any point in your application.

• 🤝
    Reactions: Miki3999

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.