Freshfields Vac Scheme Interview

B1806

Distinguished Member
Dec 31, 2019
I just heard back from Freshfields that I have been fast-tracked (for completing their insight scheme and successfully passing a preliminary interview with grad rec) to their vac scheme interview for the summer scheme.

I am overwhelmingly excited but simultaneously terrified, as this is the first major interview I'll be doing. What are my chances? Do I have to really excel or is it enough to just not mess up?

How should I prepare? Did anyone who interviewed at Freshfields get hit with any "gotcha" questions? Do they like to do that to filter out unprepared people?

Sorry for the weird writing style in this post, I am really nervous right now even though it's a month or so away!

Thanks!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.