Freshfields Vac Scheme

George Maxwell

Administrator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer 50
Oct 25, 2021
Hi I was wondering if anyone has experienced the Freshfields vac scheme and if so wouldn't mind speaking with me about it briefly?
Hey @futuretraineej,

It sounds like you have been successful in obtaining a place on the FF scheme? If so, congratulations!

Is there anything in particular that you would like to discuss about the scheme? I always find on the forum that being clear about the sort of information you are seeking to find out helps increase the number of responses received.

I always think it is helpful to use the search bar functionality for this sort of query too. Have you tried searching the forum for posts and content about the FF VS? I am certain that you will be able to find members of the community who have completed the VS in the past by doing this, in addition to finding useful information too. My suggestion would be to reach out to these users (in addition to waiting for replies on here). You could then direct them towards this thread or ask them questions directly via PM!

I hope that helps!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.