Government Legal Department

DMP

Sep 4, 2020
Hi

Has anyone on this forum had any experience applying to the Government Legal Department? I have an Assessment Day in a few weeks. Any tips or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Hi

Has anyone on this forum had any experience applying to the Government Legal Department? I have an Assessment Day in a few weeks. Any tips or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Hey there :) I wonder if it might be an idea to post this in our main thread which I have linked for you here:
https://www.thecorporatelawacademy....centres-and-interview-tips-2020.2170/page-230

This thread sees the most traffic so it is more likely someone will see your post and maybe be able to help with this

Good luck with the AC!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.