Gowling WLG Application question

C

Esteemed Member
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 7, 2019
Hello everyone!

This year's Gowling WLG question is:
You have been asked to contribute to a pitch document for a potential new public sector client in the health sector. Please write, in no more than 500 words, why this client should choose Gowling WLG as its preferred legal adviser.

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas how to go about it? Apart from talking about their reputation in the public sector and in healthcare (separately), I can't seem to figure out what other info law firm pitches should contain. Also - would it need a mention on particular services, e.g. competition or tech or health law etc.

Is anyone in the same boat?! Any help at all would be much appreciated thank you

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey Chaahat,

You may find this thread helpful: https://www.thecorporatelawacademy.com/forum/threads/gowling-wlg.834/#post-14776.

I wouldn't worry too much about what tends to be in a normal law firm pitch - you wouldn't be expected to know that. Just keep it super focused on the needs of the client. Think about what might matter to this client, and then you can draw out how exactly Gowling can meet those needs.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.