Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey guys,

I think most of you have finished exams this year. A huge well done!

Here's what we've been working on at the moment and some recent site updates.
    • We're in talks to partner with a few universities and organisations.
    • We've been chatting to law firms/partners about the creation of courses.
    • We spoke to the lovely Rosie Watterson (future HSF trainee) from Apply. Shine. Win. This was a lot of fun and she has some great advice for you guys - I'll be transcribing this very soon.
    • We've updated the next part of our Vacation Scheme Guide.
    • I've been working on a detailed 2018 training contract application guide - to come soon.
    • If you haven't seen the guide already, Jessica Booker, a former magic circle graduate recruiter, shared her thoughts on the Watson Glaser Test. She really knows her stuff, so we hope to invite her to share her thoughts more often.
    • We're building up our list of vacation scheme experiences.
    • We had our first Brazilian law student join us - welcome Vinicius!
    • We've had many SEO students join us (welcome guys) following my talk at Norton Rose Fulbright. One will be writing a regular column on political/economic/business news, I will share that with you soon!
    On that last note, if any of you are interested in becoming a contributor for The Corporate Law Academy, we've got one slot left. if you want to apply or learn more, please get in touch at [email protected].

Happy Thursday/Friday!

Jaysen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.