Has anyone heard back from INTERFACE CC?

MoTheMedic

Nov 10, 2022
Just heard back now, I applied for ACCEPT instead and got a spot! Super happy as it's my first law related application, and as a medical student I've been shitting myself about whether my application would pass muster.

Good luck :)

divaination

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Oct 31, 2022
    Just heard back now, I applied for ACCEPT instead and got a spot! Super happy as it's my first law related application, and as a medical student I've been shitting myself about whether my application would pass muster.

Good luck :)
    I applied to both accept and interface and got a spot on accept as well :D see you there !
    but im also waiting on interface and they didnt send any notification as to when i would expect to hear back from them

Reactions: MoTheMedic

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.