General Discussion Thread 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Rejection from Latham & Watkins. It was the firm that I really wanted. Absolutely heartbroken
    Latham & Watkins 2022 TC rejection ... wonder if they filled all their places from VS?
    Really sorry to hear. If it helps I also got rejected from Latham today for a direct TC (forgot I'd submitted the app) and, not to blow my own trumpet, I would like to think I'm a reasonable candidate so that suggests to me that they got their 2022 cohort from their winter and summer vac schemes. Onwards and upwards for this cycle for you guys - best of luck! :)

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Hi everyone, got a video interview for Latham direct TC, does anyone have any tips or insight or done one before? Panicking a bit as only have a couple of days to prepare! Thank you so much

Clearly they haven’t filled from their vac schemes then....

Congratulations!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.