Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumree

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Highest Rated Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 17, 2019
    That's exactly the same as me, I completed it a week ago and haven't heard a thing. Really strange especially as they invite people on a rolling basis.

I expect they just review the SJT and application together. They said it can take up to 3 weeks to hear back so just keep your fingers crossed!

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018
    Hi everyone,

Event season is upon us and just wanted to give you guys a heads up that legal cheek have got a few coming up shortly which may be of interest. Make sure your CVs are up to date as you require these to make an app and I think most of them ask you to submit questions to the panel. I am attending the Clifford Chance one this Thursday (5th) and it would be great to see/meet some of you there!

Syafiqkay92

Star Member
    Premium Member
    Aug 26, 2018
    Hi everyone,

Event season is upon us and just wanted to give you guys a heads up that legal cheek have got a few coming up shortly which may be of interest. Make sure your CVs are up to date as you require these to make an app and I think most of them ask you to submit questions to the panel. I am attending the Clifford Chance one this Thursday (5th) and it would be great to see/meet some of you there!
    I'll be there as well.

Reactions: Jaysen and Alice G
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.