Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

J32

Valued Member
Future Trainee
Apr 4, 2019
Latham Spring VS offer! 3 VS's for me now so I think I'm fully booked up. Super happy considering the work I have put in (and how my academics have suffered as a consequence!)

I repeat what I have said earlier in this thread. If I can help with application review or AC strategy, let me know/drop me a Pm and I'll do my best!

Best of luck to everyone who is waiting.

This is an incredible achievement, congratulations! :)

Reactions: Daniel Boden

Holly

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Nov 23, 2019
Latham Spring VS offer! 3 VS's for me now so I think I'm fully booked up. Super happy considering the work I have put in (and how my academics have suffered as a consequence!)

I repeat what I have said earlier in this thread. If I can help with application review or AC strategy, let me know/drop me a Pm and I'll do my best!

Best of luck to everyone who is waiting.

Massive congrats!

I'd certainly like to take you on that AC strategy offer. I've had six AC's this cycle, and six rejections! Firms are slow at providing feedback so starting to think something is wrong with me!

M1999

Legendary Member
Nov 28, 2019
Massive congrats!

I'd certainly like to take you on that AC strategy offer. I've had six AC's this cycle, and six rejections! Firms are slow at providing feedback so starting to think something is wrong with me!
Have you heard from Macfarlanes regarding feedback? I emailed straight after my rejection email requesting feedback but they haven’t got back to me yet!

FutureCity

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Dec 23, 2018
This was BCLP’s response:

“Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide an exact update at this time but we are aiming to get back to everyone within the next couple of weeks. This is a very busy time for us but we appreciate your patience.”

Also, I haven’t heard anything from Orrick!

This level of delay can’t be good.

D

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Sep 11, 2018
Massive congrats!

Sure!

Just drop me a PM with the questions you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.