Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

JYP

Nov 28, 2019
Has anyone heard back from Squire Patton Boggs post AC? Seems no one from any office has heard and it has been quite a while.

Is it worth emailing them to chase up or will it just annoy them?

Serah O

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Good news from Simmons! Their winter scheme is full but they’ll like to invite me to an assessment centre for their summer scheme.
This will be my second ever AC, and I’ll like it go much better than the first. So if anyone is willing to share their experience of Simmons AC, I’m all ears.

Ella D

Sep 11, 2019
Good news from Simmons! Their winter scheme is full but they’ll like to invite me to an assessment centre for their summer scheme.
This will be my second ever AC, and I’ll like it go much better than the first. So if anyone is willing to share their experience of Simmons AC, I’m all ears.
I did one last week so feel free to DM me! It’s very different style to other ACs so there isn’t much you can do to prepare, although it definitely helps to know the firm really well.

Reactions: Serah O and Jaysen
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.