Hello all!

Tigs96

Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Aug 4, 2023
    I’m Tigmika (and I’m struggling to say anything more about myself! Clearly not a good sign as a TC applicant!)
    I am Indian qualified with an LLM in international arbitration and have recently moved to London to pursue an arbitration internship at Linklaters.
    I very recently discovered the concept of a TC and have put out a few applications - already having gotten 2 rejections! Woohoo! And taken the Freshfields WG and the WFW VI. I’m waiting to hear from the others and see if I progress further with any other firms.
    I would love to be a part of such a supportive community in a time of such stress and uncertainty!
    Looking forward to speaking to people and hoping for success all round 😊

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Welcome to the community Tigmika, it's a pleasure to have you here. Wishing you the best of luck with your applications :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.