Hello everyone !

Hello dear readers,
My name is Beyza Kocabiyik. I am an attorney at law registered at İstanbul Bar, in İstanbul, Turkey. And I am eagre to connect all my colleagues around the world and improve myself in daily basis. I am really excited for joining here. I mostly work in IP law, corporate law, immigration law and contracts. I would love to answer your questions about Turkish law system and dispute resolution mechanism in Turkey. I hope I figure out this platform quickly and contribute as much as I can.
Hope to connect with you all !

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
Hello dear readers,
My name is Beyza Kocabiyik. I am an attorney at law registered at İstanbul Bar, in İstanbul, Turkey. And I am eagre to connect all my colleagues around the world and improve myself in daily basis. I am really excited for joining here. I mostly work in IP law, corporate law, immigration law and contracts. I would love to answer your questions about Turkish law system and dispute resolution mechanism in Turkey. I hope I figure out this platform quickly and contribute as much as I can.
Hope to connect with you all !
Welcome to TCLA @att.beyza.kocabiyik.! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts! 😊 Are you hoping to practice law in the UK as well?

Reactions: Jaysen
Hello @AvniD ! Actually, I have many relatives in the UK, so I often discusss with them about their questions and guide them to ask their local lawyers. :) But, speaking professionally, worldwide legislations are effecting our regulations, such as GDPR, EUIPO rules and decisions. And, through the years, M&A procudures are getting more vital for the companies and for us. So, I feel the need of keeping up with all of these. And I also planning to do master degree in countries like UK, Germany. So, I hope in the future, I get the chance to practice in law in the UK. :)

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
Hello @AvniD ! Actually, I have many relatives in the UK, so I often discusss with them about their questions and guide them to ask their local lawyers. :) But, speaking professionally, worldwide legislations are effecting our regulations, such as GDPR, EUIPO rules and decisions. And, through the years, M&A procudures are getting more vital for the companies and for us. So, I feel the need of keeping up with all of these. And I also planning to do master degree in countries like UK, Germany. So, I hope in the future, I get the chance to practice in law in the UK. :)
Wonderful @att.beyza.kocabiyik.! I hope all your professional and academic ambitions come to fruition soon and looking forward to seeing more of your posts here on the forum! 😊

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.