Herbert Smith Freehills Online Assessment?

Nicole

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Feb 28, 2018
I genuinely don't think my brain thinks in the right way for the shape tests. Verbals - I get it OK, but I was just so slow in those logical tests.

Reactions: Salma

P. Dybala

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
This sort of test is called abstract reasoning (shapes etc) - it's normally used for undergrad and graduate medicine entry exams (called UKCAT)

So, if you are struggling in that, just type free abstract reasoning tests, and plenty will come up.

My brother practised UKCAT so he was able to guide me as to what to look for etc.

Salma

Legendary Member
Feb 28, 2018
This sort of test is called abstract reasoning (shapes etc) - it's normally used for undergrad and graduate medicine entry exams (called UKCAT)

So, if you are struggling in that, just type free abstract reasoning tests, and plenty will come up.

My brother practised UKCAT so he was able to guide me as to what to look for etc.

Thanks for sharing P!

AJ

Legendary Member
Sep 11, 2018
Do you automatically find out the result of the test? I mean do you get told straight away if you’ve gone through to application review stage or if you’ve been rejected.

AJ

Legendary Member
Sep 11, 2018
Ah ok thanks. Couple of cycles ago when I last applied I was told within a few minutes that I had failed the test and my application would not be taken any further.

Salma

Legendary Member
Feb 28, 2018
Please does anyone how know many HSF verbal reasoning question there are?

I believe the test HSF use now incorporates situational judgment and logical reasoning, so you’ll be tested on all elements (verbal, situational and logical). Due to this change, I am not to sure how many questions there are. Can anyone who has recently taken the test confirm? @AJ?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.