Hey!

taysaliev22

Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 7, 2022
Hey everyone, my name is Oktay.

I am a career changer, working full-time in Marketing, while studying part-time GDL. Balancing full-time work, studying, and application cycles is far from easy. However, it is an exciting journey. I'm looking forward to learning so much more from TCLA!

RoughWood

Legendary Member
Trainee
Feb 24, 2021

I am a career changer, working full-time in Marketing, while studying part-time GDL. Balancing full-time work, studying, and application cycles is far from easy. However, it is an exciting journey. I'm looking forward to learning so much more from TCLA!
Hi!

I also studied the GDL alongside my full-time career at the time and am now doing the LPC alongside my TC so understand the struggles!

Welcome!

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021

Welcome to TCLA @taysaliev22! It's great having you here. Please do continue posting here on the forums so that we can support you as you progress through your application journey. We're rooting for you! 💪💪💪

Reactions: taysaliev22

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.